Treasurer Miller returning millions in unclaimed property at OSU game | News
STILLWATER, Okla. – State Treasurer Ken Miller will be at Boone Pickens Stadium Saturday when OSU takes on Lamar in their season home opener.
He and his staff will be looking for OSU fans with unclaimed property.
Miller said they have about $500 million in unclaimed property for some 825,000 Oklahomans.
That averages out to about a one in five chance some of that property could be yours.
So go visit the state treasurer Saturday.
He’ll be set up at the Hall of Fame block part, on the north side of Boone Pickens Stadium before kickoff.
Fans can also sign up to win a football autographed by head coach Mike Gundy.
Upcoming Events near Stillwater
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: Icy roads to blame for 45 car accident, Oklahoma woman pronounced dead
- Science icon speaking at OSU, Bill Nye to answer questions
- Early morning scare at Oklahoma State University after reported bomb threat
- Snow quake rattles awake Stillwater, Langston this morning
- ‘It was just a matter of time,’ Texas Tech ‘superfan’ to skip rest of season after OSU incident