Treasurer Miller returning millions in unclaimed property at OSU game | News
STILLWATER, Okla. – State Treasurer Ken Miller will be at Boone Pickens Stadium Saturday when OSU takes on Lamar in their season home opener.
He and his staff will be looking for OSU fans with unclaimed property.
Miller said they have about $500 million in unclaimed property for some 825,000 Oklahomans.
That averages out to about a one in five chance some of that property could be yours.
So go visit the state treasurer Saturday.
He’ll be set up at the Hall of Fame block part, on the north side of Boone Pickens Stadium before kickoff.
Fans can also sign up to win a football autographed by head coach Mike Gundy.
Upcoming Events near Stillwater
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stillwater Silver Alert: Authorities ask help finding missing 86-year-old woman
- 5-time NFL award winner, Super Bowl winning quarterback to visit local university
- Member of legendary football family to speak at Oklahoma State
- There could be a problem with your specialty license
- Great State: OSU Quidditch Team Loses Snitch, and World Cup in Myrtle Beach